Make sure each bite is full of health this winter. Gorge on nuts and seeds that are incredibly beneficial and appetizing too. Not only are they immensely delicious, but also loaded with health benefiting properties. Recent research has shown how nuts and seeds encourage weight loss by curbing one’s appetite. They can keep you full for a longer period of time, which in turn, will keep you away from bingeing on junk food items. Buttery pine nuts are my personal favourite amongst them all, especially this time of the year, when there is a nip in the air. They can keep you warm and are good to munch on during this time of the year.
Here’s how enjoying a handful of nuts may increase your longevity in eight healthy ways:
1.Pine nuts help maintain your body’s hormonal health as they are rich in zinc. Zinc aids in healing and stimulates the activity of about 100 enzymes in the body.
2. They are a rich source of magnesium too. Magnesium is also known as the ‘Mood Mineral’. It helps decrease anxiety, stress and depression. These vital nuts calm the body and improve your sleep and memory. So tuck a few into your bag for a quick snack loaded with health.
3. Rich in iron, pine nuts help your body transport and store oxygen. Furthermore, they are great for brain health too. It’s a good idea to roast them, as that will reduce the effect of iron inhibitors.
4.The unsaturated fats found in pine nuts help increase insulin sensitivity. In addition, when eaten as a part of the meal, they can reduce the overall glycemic index. This is good news for diabetics.
5.Pine nuts are great for dieters. A handful of these seeds help in weight management. The Pinolenic Acid in pine nuts stimulate the intestine to produce a particular hormone that signals the brain to turn off ‘Hungry Mode’.
6. Being nutrient-dense, pine nuts are loaded with healthy fats, dietary fibres, plant sterols, arginine, anti-oxidants, vitamins and minerals that are heart protective. The high antioxidant content in the seeds slows down ageing, making you look and feel younger.
7. Since pine nuts are rich in vitamin A and lutein, their consumption on a regular basis will help develop sharp vision. Sprinkle pine seeds on salads for that extra crunch, full of wholesome health benefits.
8. Get that glow with these antioxidants rich seeds: They help control how fast you age by combating free radicals, which play a part in age related deterioration. Make these a part of your daily snacking to rejuvenate your skin and hair.
Food has the power to heal when it is unadulterated and used well. The brilliant design of nature offers all nutrients in accordance with the season and climate. It is best to use common sense in choosing foods and not be grappled or confused by the commercial industry, flooded with processed packaged food.
Romiter Machinery Co., Ltd. is a market-leading manufacturer of Peanut Processing Machine with 10 years of experience. Our factory is a company, located at Middle China. Romiter has an excellent technical support team, including highly experienced machinists and service technicians. All our machines is equipped with reliable brand components. This enables us to provide our customers with continuous high-quality Peanut processing machines at competitive prices.
Now, Our factory can provide peanut shelling machine, wet type peanut skin peeling machine, dry type peanut skin peeling machine, peanut butter grinder, peanut butter production line, small peanut roaster machine, industrial peanut roasting machine, peanut slicing machine, peanut granule cutting machine, peanut candy making machine, peanut frying machine, peanut flour coating machine , peanut oil pressing machine , peanut size sorting machine and peanut harvester machine.
Welcome to Contact Us for more information.