6 Amazing Reasons to Add Peanuts Along With Your Bowlful of Nuts!
Deliciously crunchy and nutty, peanuts make for an amazing snack any time of the year. In winters though, nuts become even more sought after. Roast them, fry them and add them in just about anything.
Deliciously crunchy and nutty, peanuts make for an amazing snack
These nuts cum legumes have various health promoting properties
Peanuts like legumes have loads of protein content
Deliciously crunchy and nutty, peanuts make for an amazing snack any time of the year. In winters though, nuts become even more sought after. Roast them, fry them and add them in just about anything – sweet or savoury, we love how a handful of nuts can add a delectable crunch to just about anything. Did you know that groundnuts, also know as earthnut, monkey nut or goober peas, do not belong to the Nut family? They are, in fact, a member of the legume family, just like peas and beans. Most Indian households enjoy peanuts in chutneys, desserts like chikki, and snacks like sabudana khichdi and poha among others.These nuts cum legumes have various health promoting properties that are often lesser known. Peanuts like legumes have loads of protein content, healthy fat and are low in carbohydrates. They are also a rich source of minerals including copper, manganese, potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc and selenium, all of which are essential to maintain a healthy body.
These nuts cum legumes have various health promoting propertiesHealth benefits of peanuts:
1. Heart-friendlyThe presence of high levels of monounsaturated fats and polyunsaturated fats in peanuts help to keep the heart healthy. Oleic acid in peanuts also helps to lower the bad cholesterol and in turn increase the good cholesterol levels in the blood, only to prevent coronary artery disease and strokes by promoting healthy blood lipid profile.
2. Brain foodIt is due to the presence of vitamin B3 or niacin that helps improve the functioning of the brain and further boosts memory. They also contain a flavonoid known as resveratrol that helps in improving blood flow to the brain.
3. Aids weight lossThe combination of fiber, fat and protein in peanuts helps keep you full for longer and lowers your appetite. This way, you skip the unnecessary hunger pangs and crave less for junk food that further leads to weight loss. Peanuts are also a good source of energy that help increase the metabolic rate.
4. Helps deal with stress and anxietyStress and anxiety are two symptoms of depression; thanks to the amino acid known as tryptophan present in peanuts, which helps in releasing serotonin, a brain chemical that is involved in mood regulation. This compound further helps in keeping you calm and mentally aware.
5. One of the best snacks for diabeticsPeanuts make a great snack option for diabetics due to the presence of manganese, a mineral that plays an important role in metabolizing fat and carbohydrate, calcium absorption and blood sugar regulation. They are known to have a low glycemic index that makes it a perfect go-to snack for diabetics.
6. Good for skin and hairThe monounsaturated fats and vitamins present in peanuts make them beneficial for the skin. It is also known to contain vitamin C and E that help delay visible signs of ageing. It also contains resveratrol that acts as a potent anti-ageing phytochemical, which also gives you clear and glowing skin. On the other hand, peanuts are good sources of B-vitamins that convert in to biotin only to induce hair growth.
other nuts like almonds, walnuts and cashew nuts so as to balance the amount of nutrients going in to the body. A handful of all these nuts, in addition to a balanced diet, is what you need lead a healthy life. Also, check for any peanut allergy which is a very common condition. So add them in your salads, savouries, sweets, or eat them as it is; make them a part of your daily diet and get the best out of them!
Romiter Machinery Co., Ltd. is a market leading manufacturer of Peanut Processing Machine with 10 years experience. Our factory is company, located at Middle China. Romiter has an excellent technical support team, including highly experienced machinists and service technicians. All our machines is equipped with reliable brand components. This enables us to provide our customers with continuous high quality Peanut processing machine at competitive prices.
Now, Our factory can provide peanut shelling machine, wet type peanut skin peeling machine, dry type peanut skin peeling machine, peanut butter grinder, peanut butter production line, small peanut roaster machine, industrial peanut roasting machine, peanut slicing machine, peanut granule cutting machine, peanut candy making machine, peanut frying machine, peanut flour coating machine , peanut oil pressing machine , peanut size sorting machine and peanut harvester machine.
Welcome to Contact Us for more information