10 Peanut Butter Pairings for Adventuresome Palate
For as long as I can remember, I have loved peanut butter. I ate peanut butter and jelly every day for school lunch until the day I graduated from high school.
One summer I decided to experiment with my PB&J, and I came up with a combination I loved. I created a peanut butter, jelly, American cheese and Golden Graham cereal sandwich on soft white bread that I thought was delicious.
Peanut butter, it seems, is one of those foods that goes well with so many things. The classic combination, of course, is jelly. But peanut butter is also good with apples, bananas and celery. It’s a perfect complement to chocolate. Marshmallow, in the form of Fluff, gets kids excited when it’s paired with peanut butter.
Then there are the odd combinations that people create like my childhood sandwich — the kind you may need an adventuresome palate to appreciate. I asked my friends about odd food combinations, and so many of them came back to me with peanut butter combinations that I had to share them.
- Peanut butter and pickles. Three of my friends think peanut butter and pickles are a great combination, on or off a sandwich.
- Peanut butter on cheese pizza. One person swears by peanut butter on deep dish pizza, but others say it’s good on any type of cheese pie.
- Peanut butter and bacon. Another combination with more than one fan. Some like their bacon dipped in peanut butter; some like the two in a sandwich.
Broiled jalapeno pepper, peanut butter and bacon. The pepper gets stuffed with the peanut butter and sprinkled with bacon crumbs before broiling. Admit it. You’re intrigued.
- Peanut butter on mint chocolate chip ice cream. Not a peanut butter ice cream topping, but peanut butter straight from the jar.
- Peanut butter and curry. It makes a great veggie dip.
- Grilled hot dog with bacon and peanut butter. Smooth peanut butter onto the top of the hot dog and bacon in the bun.
- Rye bread, peanut butter, yellow mustard and relish. I have no room to judge anyone else’s peanut butter combination sandwich, do I?
- Peanut butter and French fries. I’d try it. (And maybe add a little chocolate sauce with that, too.)
- Grilled peanut butter and jelly. The combination isn’t odd, but the preparation method is.
Do you have a favorite peanut butter combination, odd or not?
Romiter Machinery Co., Ltd. is a market leading manufacturer of Peanut Processing Machine with 10 years experience. Our factory is company, located at Middle China. Romiter has an excellent technical support team, including highly experienced machinists and service technicians. All our machines is equipped with reliable brand components. This enables us to provide our customers with continuous high quality Peanut processing machine at competitive prices.
Now, Our factory can provide peanut shelling machine, wet type peanut skin peeling machine, dry type peanut skin peeling machine, peanut butter grinder, peanut butter production line, small peanut roaster machine, industrial peanut roasting machine, peanut slicing machine, peanut granule cutting machine, peanut candy making machine, peanut frying machine, peanut flour coating machine , peanut oil pressing machine , peanut size sorting machine and peanut harvester machine.
Welcome to Contact Us for more information